Sunday, October 28, 2007

E-mail from South America #7

Here's is an e-mail that I got on Friday night (without the "sweet nothings"). Dustin was finally able to call me yesterday afternoon, and we were able to talk for over an hour. It was wonderful. I'm realizing how much I take for granted just having simple conversations with him. Please pray for them as they leave tomorrow night and arrive in Raleigh on Tuesday morning.
Jennie

Friday Night
we are here in puyo, ministering in the same way. not too much to tell about the meetings but they seem to be taking on well. the food has been great and someone is taking us out tonight for dinner. a man from a pentecostal church. it is so awesome to be outside of the box, to commune with fellow believers. i thought my train was on track before i left, but God has caused it to jump track. I have not been able to call because our time is very short. i cant even go back and check old emails because this computer is so slow and we have to go soon. i will do what i can, but i think the most likely time that i will be able to call will be saturday afternoon, so please have your phone ready. thank you again for continuing to pray for me. These people are so smart here and passionate for the Word, i cannot even explain it. I love you, Dustin

No comments: