Friday, February 15, 2008

Settling in...

Well, we got everything packed, cleaned, moved, and unloaded last weekend. A huge "thank you" to Dustin's Dad for the use of his truck! This week Dustin has started working, and I have been working on unpacking and organizing!! It has been really fun! I love decorating, putting up curtains, and especially organizing. I have pictures and details of the move and the house, but unfortunately we are still waiting for our phone and internet to be set up (Rachel, I know you understand what that is like!!). There has been alot of confusion on the part of our new phone company, but we are hoping that they will have it all resolved by Monday. Right now I'm at Panera Bread using free Wi-Fi, so I'll have to post more when I have more time...
We hope all of you are doing well!!

1 comment:

Mark and Rachel said...

Yes, we do know but wish we didn't! And we are about to get on the phone and wait an hour or two to once again talk with our beloved BT (British Telecom) about our move in two weeks. Let's see if they can get it right this time around. I hope so! The thought of even dealing with them again has made my blood boil this week :( Hope everything is taken care of by Monday for you!