Monday, February 4, 2008

Brothers

I have an eight-year-old brother (and three sisters, and yes, we are all from the same parents!). TJ and my Dad are a little out-numbered, so they were pretty happy when Dustin joined the family! My Mom recently told me a sweet story about TJ.

Dustin sometimes calls TJ on the phone, talks in a high-pitched voice, and says that his name is "Popcorn Shrimp" (I wish I knew where Dustin gets some of this stuff). For the longest time all of us wondered if TJ knew that it was Dustin, or if he thought there was really a strange person named "Popcorn Shrimp" in existence. On TJ's birthday this past year Dustin called and left a message for him as "Popcorn Shrimp." Mom told me later that TJ had friends over when the messaged was played and they all laughed and laughed! When his friends asked him who in the world was "Popcorn Shrimp," TJ laughed and said, "Oh that's my brother, he's so funny!"

I thought it was precious that TJ sees Dustin as his brother. You can see from the pictures that they have a blast together!
These pictures were taken at my parents' house over the weekend. We had a great time spending time together and being silly!
Too fun!
These guys are crazy.

No comments: