Monday, January 7, 2008

Christmas Day with the Dickens

On Christmas Eve my family comes over. On Christmas morning Dustin and I wake up and have "our Christmas." After we have exchanged our gifts we get ready and go to my parents' house. We eat brunch there and exchange gifts with my parents. Throughout the day people float in and out of my parents house. We get to see my Mom's Mom and her husband, my Mom's Dad and his wife, and My Dad's Dad and his wife. It is a busy and extremely fun day. In the late afternoon we leave and go to Dustin's Grandma's house to exchange gifts with the Angell family. And finally we go to Dustin parents house where we exchange gifts with Dustin's parents and sisters, and we stay in Winston with his family for a few days after Christmas. It sounds really stressful, but it is very relaxed and fun! Here are some snaps from the Dickens portion of the day.

Always taking pictures...
My wonderful Mom. Christmas Day is also her BIRTHDAY!!
TJ checking out Emily's exciting gift!
Dustin BIG present!
The big box contained a much smaller wrapped box, which contained an iPod. Dustin was thrilled!
Dustin and my Dad mastering the Rubiks Cube.Then the craziness begins!
Ellie got a baby that talks, moves, and sucks a bottle! She was happy.
I love my Daddy.
Present time for Katie!
I love stockings.
Every year I get a HUGE bag of my favorite candy.
My Dad and his brother, Uncle Tony. They didn't plan to dress alike...
My Dad's side of the family.

Somehow we did not get any pictures of my Mom's parents stopping by... That is sad. We had lots of fun with them too!

No comments: