Monday, November 12, 2007

Yay for Fall!!

We are so excited that our favorite season has finally arrived!! After all the heat of the long summer, it is exciting that we now have to throw on a jacket before we walk outside. Both of us share a love for fall colors and temperature, especially because it reminds us of when we first got together.

We met in August 2001, and on the following November 9th Dustin told me that he wanted to pursue a relationship with me. It was such a special day! I was working at an art gallery at that time, and he drove all the way to Cary (a 45 minute drive for him), interrupted my work (a welcome interruption!), and took me aside to tell me he couldn't wait any longer to tell me. Then we had our first hug!

So the fall season brings back memories of long walks, holding hands, nerve butterflies, anticipation, and excitement!! We also love to get out in nature with our bikes and our cameras. Check out some of beautiful sights.




No comments: