Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Beware: Side-Splitting Laughter May Follow

As humiliating as this is, I had to post it! My friend Adrienne told me about this site where you can "Elf Yourself!" Her elf was so funny I had to try it for myself and for Dustin. Click on the link and watch us dance like crazy elves!

The funny thing (which is also a little humiliating) is that Dustin tells me all the time that I look like an elf. Since we've been married he's called me "The Little Elf." He says it's a compliment, which I still find hard to believe, and that I just have "cute elfish features." He's going to die when he sees this tonight!

The other funny thing about it is that the pictures are completely accurate- If we were really dancing like crazy elves, Dustin would be completely in character and I would be laughing the whole time. See for yourself!

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=9566097144

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

You all are adorable elves. That's so funny reading that Dustin calls you "elfish" and then to see you two as elves is hilarious! I'm glad that you all did it, I wanna see some more people as elves :).
~Adrienne