Thursday, October 16, 2008

Things are going great!!

Here is the latest e-mail from Dustin... Things are going really well!! I'm in Dallas now on a training retreat with Mary Kay, and I'm very thankful to have something keeping my mind off the fact that my husband is on the other side of the world.

Please keep us in your prayers!

"Today was the last day for Puyo. It went very well. The people were so nice and sweet in saying their goodbyes. They gave us gifts as well. Tim gave Juan a challenge that by the next time we come that he is teaching the whole thing. Tim really wants to see this thing take off and he know Juan is capable. He definitly has the heart. I also had a chance to teach today and that went well. It was a difficult topic to discuss bu the Spirit got me through. After the meeting we ate lunch and said our goodbyes to the people that we would see no more. Tommorow we leave for Quito by bus. Oh, this afternoon. We went to go see monkies! We drove out to part of the jungle to a monkey rehab center and their were 6 different species all walking and climbing about, one even got on top of Juan´s head. It was great."

No comments: