Monday, October 13, 2008

Praising God for Safe Travel!

Here is the e-mail I got this evening... I am so happy that Dustin is safe! When he is gone I really realize how much I take him and his safety for granted. Thank you Lord!!


"we are here in Puyo. We traveled by bus and I wasn´t a fan. It was like a huge rocking ship about to tilt over and you know the road" (note from Jennie: last time on the road to Puyo they nearly flew off a cliff- really, they almost lost their lives.) "After a while I finally just got used to it and trusted God to get us here safely. It reminded me of the disciples on the ship during the storm and they woke up Jesus and He told them they had little faith. It was a massive storm and he told them they had little faith. The same apllies to a bus going as fast as possible around the mountain. God is going to get us where we need to go no matter what the circumstance. It is not until He says its time until our life on Earth is finished. We start our work tommorow. Juan's family welcomed us with hugs and pepsi and we are getting ready to eat."

No comments: