Saturday, May 17, 2008

Yummy!!

Today Dustin walked in from work with his arms full of containers. Look at what his Mom did today!
My Mother-in-Law is always so thoughtful. She made some delicious foods that are soft enough for me to eat (post-surgery). She is a GREAT cook, and this was definitely a special treat for me!
Thank you Mom Harrell!!
She made Corn Chowder, Banana Pudding, Sweet Potato Casserole, and a chocolatey pie. Wow!! How exciting! It was great to eat some REAL FOOD! I am so grateful for her sweetness.

1 comment:

Chris and Cheryl said...

Hey Jennie, I am so sorry to hear you have had such a hard time after your mouth surgery! I sure hope it heals very quickly! that sounds so so painful! That was really nice of your mother-in-law! Wow, very nice. Love and miss you! Cheryl