Wednesday, January 28, 2009

HUGE HAPPENINGS!

Dear Family and Friends,

I want to let you all know about something huge that is about to happen. As most of you know, I started as a Mary Kay Consultant back in August. I have enjoyed it so much, and business has been great. I have added 8 wonderful women to my team and I'm ready to progress in this business! So I have decided to launch into Mary Kay as a career. I am planning to be a Independent Sales Director! This will allow me to quit my job and just do Mary Kay, which will be awesome as Dustin and I start thinking about having a family :). I am very excited.

What happens next is a DIQ (Director in Qualification) period. I will have to work really hard to make this happen. I will have some huge goals ahead of me (with time limits) on team production and number of team members. I have to say that I'm nervous, but I believe that this is where God wants me to be, and HE is able to make this happen. I will have four months to complete the goals, but I can finish earlier if everything happens quickly.

I am writing to let you know about this so you will know what's going on with us! I am going to be working Mary Kay full-time during DIQ, and I'll still be working my part-time bank job, so things will be a little crazy. Dustin and I have decided that these four months (or less!) will be worth the long-term gain.

I am also writing to ask you all to help me. Here are some ways that you can do that, if you are willing.

1. Please pray for me. This is known in the MK world to be a tiring and stressful time if you don't do it right. I am hoping that I can do it right! But I will need every prayer as I push to meet my goals. Thank you!!

2. Please hold a Skincare Class/Party for me! Even if you have held one before, think of some other girlfriends and let's do it again! The way I'm going to finish DIQ is to meet ALOT of women. Please help me with this. Send me an e-mail or give me a call and let's plan a girlfriend party!! These are so fun, they are FREE, you'll get great hostess credit (free products and gifts), and you'll be doing me an enormous favor. Seriously, second to prayer this is my biggest need. Would any of you be willing to help me [again] with this?

3. Please send me referrals! If you know someone who would be an awesome MK Consultant, give me her name and number. I'll call and give her a free gift and do an interview with her, and if she becomes part of my team YOU will get $100 in free MK products. And if you know someone who needs products, you know where to send her!

4. Please allow me to interview you! I will be doing a large number of interviews during the next four months. They will consist of telling you a little about the business and finding out what you think. There is no obligation, and there are no strings attached. Even if you can never see yourself doing MK, you can still count as an interview for me! AND you'll get a gift from me :)

So what do you think? Would you be willing to help me in at least 3 of these ways?? I will be so grateful!

PS: When I make Directorship, I will also be driving around in my FREE Mary Kay Silver Pontiac G-6. Help me get there! I can't do it without you! YES, I AM BEGGING!!

Thank you so much... Remember, if everyone says "I don't have time," no one will write me back. Think about what you can do and how you can make it happen. I will be forever grateful.
Jennie Harrell
Independent Beauty Consultant
Mary Kay Cosmetics

No comments: