Saturday, December 6, 2008

Some of Dustin's Recent Masterpieces...

Yes, he has been painting more in recent days- to my delight!! He has so much talent and I love seeing what comes from his paintbrush. He is selling paintings now, so if you are interested, let us know... He will also do custom paintings. More to come!!!



I love this yellow lily... it's my favorite. Dustin painted this one for our bedroom wall. Isn't that amazing?
This is one that he started a few years ago... it was gorgeous in black-and-white, and now it has a neat new look.
This one is just incredible to me!! The camera doesn't do justice to the real thing. It is stunning. I love how Dustin did the reflection at the bottom.
This is a Stargazer Lily... He saw a picture of one and decided to give it a try. It may still be a work in progress. He wants to add to it a little.

2 comments:

Chris and Cheryl said...

WOW!!! Those paintings are STUNNING! I didn't know Dustin was an artist. I wish I could paint like that. How are you guys? I have missed being in touch, we have been soooo busy. We are about to head to Africa to see my family for Christmas. When we get back in January, we have about 3 weeks before packing up to move back to the States. Please keep up lifted up as we move and look for a job. Hope you are well. love, Cheryl

Lydia said...

GORGEOUS!!! Hmmm...we are decorating our bedroom in 2009- may have to commission something from your talented hubbie:)